Friday, February 11, 2011

Westport

If I were a store owner I would ensure to create an environment in which potential customers and buyers would feel welcome and comfortable to browse leisurely and enjoyably.

Now, the last few times I've walked into a Westport I have, after about 2 minutes, walked right out and I haven't been back in there for sometime. I'll tell you why.

Why...why, why, why do you feel the need to pound a heavy bass in my head to the point where I could practically feel my brain rattling around in my head, and I can't think straight much less think about what I could possibly purchase in your store? And forget about even trying to talk to a sales assistant....if I can't hear myself- then they probably can't hear me and I should NOT have to shout.

I think I mentioned it as loudly as I could (but I'm sure no one could hear me if I could barely hear myself think) that they obviously don't want people sticking around with all of this noise!

Maybe you all have fixed this by now- but if you haven't turn down the volume nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment