Thursday, February 10, 2011

Receptionist Pool at Medical Associates

I know it's not only the customers/patients that have an issue with these ladies. It's also the doctors. I've had many a friend discontinue visiting certain wonderful doctors because they couldn't handle the manner in which they were dealt with by these young ladies.

I have called this institutions on several occasions and each time I was received in a most unwelcoming manner as though I were intruding on their precious time by asking for things like APPOINTMENTS and dates when the doctor would be in.

And forget about having them call you back when they say they would. I cannot tell you how many times I've given them my home number and my cell number and they never called back. The one time they did manage to call I wasn't at home- and they never called my cell number and guess what? They blamed me for not being home to take their call. I. was. livid.

I really really like my doctor and I must say for the most part I was very well taken care of by the nurses when I had my baby there. It's just these little annoyances that can really ruin someone's first impression need to be weeded out.

Anyone else have similar experiences with this core of ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment